- An amazing fitness and weight loss boot camp weekendThank you Energise boot camp team for a truly amazing weekend experience and how appropriately named, as Energised is exactly how I felt on leaving.
Who would of thought I would enjoy an early morning jog?! I had a fab time learning new activities and seeing ways in which you can incorporate simple tasks in every day life which really can make a difference.
The homely accommodation and facilities were quite luxurious and welcoming to come home to after a day of working those muscles. Perfectly situated with stunning views.
You all made me welcome and my experience a positive one and would certainly recommend the experience.
Many thanks Collette, Patrick, Conrad & Jenna. I wish you all well and success in the future. I hope to see you again soon, Sharon
- Individual attention
From start to finish the retreat was run with friendly professionalism and faultless organisation. Nothing was too much trouble and you really felt like you were getting individual attention but within the comforting support of a group of people. I loved the variety of activities and being introduced to things i would never have got round to trying on my own; to stay in such luxurious accommodation in such a beautiful part of the country was the icing on the cake. It really has been a fantastic experience and one i can see myself repeating in the not too distant future but with one key difference - next time round I'll be staying for the full week! Jill Pearson
- Day boot campI had the pleasure of joining Energise last Wednesday for a one day weight loss & fitness boot camp retreat and i absolutely loved every minute of it. I met the team at 6.30am and we started with a brisk hill walk to watch the sunrise. After breakfast, we did an outdoor circuit session in the snow and then had a relaxing core stability lesson with Collette. After lunch, Conrad took us for a strength and weights session and although i go to the gym often, we did exercises that i have never seen before.The day rounded off with a lesson on navigation, which was fun and actually very useful. The food was so delicious and i have already asked Conrad for all the recipes. All in all it was a great day and i can highly recomment it, next time i might try the full weekend.
- Yoga very relaxing!Just a wee note to say how much i enjoyed our weekend with Energise Body & Soul. To be honest i had been persuaded to go by my partner and hadn't really known what to expect. So turning up on a dark cold Friday evening in the middle of no where, i was kinda preparing myself for a weekend of lettuce and aerobics! What i experienced was a very well run weekend with great food, amazing facilities, challenging & enjoyable activities and above all hosts with the right mix of professionalism, friendliness and enthusiasm.
The only down side is that i don't think i'll ever hear the last of falling asleep in the post yoga relaxation session and drowning out the instructors inspiring story with my snoring!
Thanks to everyone involved for a great weekend.
- Can't believe i lost 10lbs on only a week long boot campI had an amazing time, i can't believe i lost 10lbs in just a week. i'm over the moon. I'm addicted to these types of holidays. Although i love lazing around on the beach soaking up the sun i definitely love these active holidays as you never get the chace to do all the fantastic activities in ordinary life on a daily basis. It's great for the mind and body, again i can't believe i lost 10lbs!! The accommodation is luxurious and the facilities are amazing. Collette, Conrad, Jenna and Patrick are fantastic trainers, no matter how unfit or fit you are they always make time to work alongside you to encourage, motivate and support you no matter what. I love the fact that they have decided not to run large group sessions as this allows them to get to know you on a personal level, which is fantastic. I met some lovely people and although we did not all have the same level of fitness this did not matter as we all conquered each activity as a group and pushed ourselves to our own limits with active encouragement from the team.
I had a fantastice time and i would highly recommend Energise to anyone.
- Thank youThank you (Jenna, Conrad, Collette, Patrick) once again for a great inspirational long weekend. I really enjoyed activities that i was initially a bit negative about and thoroughly enjoyed the whole Energise experience. I am sure i will join you again later in the year to keep me on track. Sheila
- 30th January weight loss boot camp i lost 6.5lbsThank you all for a wonderful retreat, lovely accommodation and amazing meals. Not only did i lose a fabulous 6.5lbs and 18cm on my fitness retreat, i feel as though i've had a holiday as well! Best of all with your help, i have a focus and plan for going forward now that I'm home. Everyone at Energise has been so supportive and encouraging and i look forward to booking again next year.