Our aim is to motivate and inspire you, so you leave feeling fitter, toned and most of all Energised.
Your fitness programme
We will assess your fitness on arrival and prescribe a customised set of exercises and activities best suited to achieve your goals. Our groups are small and we have a high ratio of instructors to clients, therefore although working in a group you will always receive personal attention.
Experience and expertise
We are all passionate about healthy eating, fitness and outdoor activities. As qualified fitness and outdoor instructors, we work towards staying on top of new research and fitness techniques.
We are qualified to deliver a full range of activities.
We all have our specialist areas and look forward to sharing our love of health, fitness and the great outdoors with you.
Qualifications held by the team
- CYQ - Level 3 Instructing Outdoor Fitness
- CYQ - Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Nordic Walking UK Instructor
- CYQ - Level 2 Instructing Gym Based Exercise
- Fit Training - Circuit Training Instructor
- Fit Training - Fit4Boxing Instructor
- Fit Training - Kettlebells Instructor
- Scottish MTB Leaders Association - Mountain Bike Leader
- International Surf Association - Surf Coach
- Surf Lifesaving GB - Surf Coach First Aid & Rescue
- Mountain Leader Training - Summer Mountain Leader
- Sports Leader UK - Level 2 Basic Expedition Leader
- Mountain Leader Training - Single Pitch Climbing Leader
- Coaching UK - Level 2 Kayak Coach
- British Canoe Union - Lifeguards Canoeing Safety
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health - Risk Assessment Certificate
- ITC Outdoor First Aid
- Environmental Health Institute of Scotland - Intermediate Food Hygiene
Here at Energise we are a friendly, family team and have brought together all our passion, knowledge and skills in health, fitness and outdoor activities to share with you.
We will be with you all through your stay and always on hand to offer advice and encouragement. As well as our full time team we also have our freelance instructors, who all have their own specialist areas. Our aim is to make sure your time with us is as varied and as enjoyable as possible.
I have always had a passion for fitness and outdoor adventure and I’m happiest when I’m hiking up a mountain or running on the beach.
I also know how hard it is to juggle working life and fitness. How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym after a 10 hour shift? (I used to work in hospitality)
My approach is to find activities you enjoy and fitness sessions that will fit into your busy schedule.
I love working at Energise boot camp because my biggest pleasure is helping others find enjoyment in fitness, helping them to lose weight and introducing them to the challenge of a new outdoor activity.
On a personal note my challenge for 2015 is to cycle from Lands End to John O'Groats.
I am a country girl i'm happiest outside whatever the weather, be it on the beach or in the hills.
I believe that fitness and exercise is for everyone, whatever their age or ability. At Energise I can share my love for the outdoors with those who are new to exercise and others who already enjoy it as a way of life.
I am part way into a degree in Sports and Exercise Science which is giving me a more in-depth knowledge of an industry that I am already passionate about.
I volunteer at my local park run as race director/marshal, it's a spectacular course around Druridge Bay (I had to get a plug for it in somewhere!!) I love the freedom of running which has led me to training for my 1st ultra-run coming up in 2015 and I also enjoy yoga and various fitness classes.
I love running whether it is on road or trail, on my own or with a group.
I am a member of local running club and a regular park run participant. Currently, I am training for th St Cuthberts Way Ultra, which is 64 miles!!
I am also the resident chef with a great passion for producing healthy nutritious and high quality meals for our guests.